Sunday, November 15, 2009

Car Umbrella


Edits:
I took two shots one of the car and then the second of the umbrella. I cloned in the umbrella and placed it on top of the car. I adjusted the levels and then made the rain. Rain:new layer, make background black, added noise: monochromatic, guasian, 100% then added motion blur at a 90 degree and distance at a 100%, adjusted levels, and then screen blending mode. I then had the rain look so I decided to mask out the car and reduced opacity other parts where umbrella covered. I used the magic wand tool and grabbed the umbrella - then did replace color and changed the color to pink. I brightened up the car alone and left the back ground a little darker.
11/15/09 @ 5:00pm
Car Umbrella Rexburg, ID
f/5.6 - 1/20 - ISO 200 natural light with a Nikon D5000

Originals:


2 comments:

  1. I like how well your edit turned out! Looks like a lot of work! The rain looks very realistic! I think it would be awesome to make zoom out a bit on car and umbrella so that you can see the rain falling at the edges. I will have to follow your instructions on an image of my own and see what I can come up with. Anyway thanks for posting your instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your edit! Wow, I can't believe you photoshopped the rain in. I don't know how you knew how to do that, that is impressive photoshop skills. I thought that you layered a picture of rain on top because it looks so real. But then I guess if you look close you see no splashes on the ground, so I wasn't sure, but great job.

    ReplyDelete